Here I am writing to you again in the space of this present moment unfolding.
I was lucky enough to be in the presence of Neale Donald Walsh, author of Conversations with God last night. I read his book over 10 years ago and many of the writings still ring true. I, like so many others, find myself coming from a place of "doing" and forget to come home to myself. I was reminded last night to come from a place of "being" instead... and having my actions come from that space of being. I was reminded to be present in every moment and to notice how I can serve from that presence.
Neale mentioned 3 things that we all can do anywhere to connect with others and the divine within all of us:
1. Look at each person you come into contact with and look at them in their eyes, the windows to their soul, for at least 3 seconds
3. Give a loving touch
Experience how simplicity can be so powerful.
Here are my upcoming events:
1. I believe I can fly workshop at Shore Bliss Yoga in Apollo Beach this Sat March 1st at 11am. Pre register for a discount at www.shoreblissyoga.com
Whether you are new to inversiins and arm balances or not this workshop is for you. I will lead the group in safe ways of going outside your comfort zone and taking your practice to the next level. This will be a fun filled playful workshop with many options for all levels. Bring your wings :)
2. 12 week Artist Way workshop for *free* on Sundays at 6 pm at my house starting March 16th. If you can't make it to Riverview you can join us via Google Hangout. What is the Artist Way? It is an amazing self exploratory process of finding your creativity again... following Julia Camerons book "The Artist Way". It has been years since we have done this 12 week process and it is due time that we do it again. We welcome you to join us. It does take the commitment but it is so worth it. You will gain so much! Please reply to this email to rsvp. You will need to buy the book via amazon.com or bookstore. In order to ensure your committment, we will take a credit card or check in the amount of $100. If you miss 3 consecutive classes, we will submit the charge/cash the check. Otherwise the workshop is free :) again, reply to this email to RSVP. :)
3. Join me this year for an amazing healing trip to the island of Ischia, Italy, claimed to be the most beautiful in Italy. The week can be explained as an opportunity to find yourself again in this amazing setting while being immersed in yoga , the culture and new friends. The last two retreats have been described as magical. This year will be no exception. Give this gift to yourself. We keep offering these retreats because of the healing and growth that we continue to see when this sacred space is created. It is truly a blessing and honor to host these retreats. Clear your calendar Sept 20th to 27th and give yourself this gift. Email me or go to www.retreatjourneys.com for more info.
4. I am available for private yoga,Thai Massage sessions, or small group classes by appointment.
I look forward to crossing paths with you in whatever way the present moment unfolds. The light in me sees the light in you.