Make your Valentine's Day date now! Join me and my hubby, Stu Smith at Bella Prana for a special Valentine's Day couples Partner Yoga and Thai Massage Workshop. Come out to play, explore, and give and receive love from each other!I thought I'd just write down some thoughts about how I see love, enjoy!
What is love?
It comes in many forms…..
There is crazy in love, romantic love where there are butterflies and highs, but there are other forms of love too! What happens 15 years later to this romantic love? How do you keep that spark you had when you first met?
Commit to loving yourself and each other in every moment!
Love yourself without judgement exactly as you are in this moment. From that place, opening your heart to every other moment in your life.
Being present - enjoying each moment as it passes you buy - to fully participate - Be there for yourself, each other and others in your life during the highest joys and the lowest lows - after all - life is a journey!
- Taking time for yourself when you need it to recharge, re-connect and re-focus
- Noticing that small little move in a co-worker and asking if they are ok
- Taking the time to have that special phone call with a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while
- Reaching out to someone when you have that tug at your heart to see how they are doing
- Being there in the middle of the night when your child can’t sleep
- Putting up boundaries for yourself and others when you feel that it is needed
- Stopping and really listening to someone and hearing what they are saying
- Looking a stranger in the eye with a clear heart
- Reaching out to someone in need to serve them in some way even when it might not serve you in that moment
- Giving of your time, your presence and your spirit
- Giving someone a gift or a hug - just because!
- Being there for your spouse in the every day moments - putting down the to do list for a little time every day and REALLY BEING there for each other
- Reaching outside your comfort zone to allow yourself to play and have fun!
- Allowing yourself to be seen, without the mask, in every day to everyone you meet
- Trust - have faith in yourself, your higher power, and in humanity
That’s what LOVE is!